Obviously, on Thanksgiving we should all take a moment to reflect those things we are thankful for. Among the obvious health, friends, and family I would like to acknowlege the things I am thankful for in my business life.
1. I am thankful to own my own business. Never has a j-o-b provided this much satisfaction, challenge and sense of accomplishment. Not to mention the ultimate flexibility it offers to my life.
2. I am thankful for the success I have had. Without it, Number 1 would be in jeopardy. I feel very lucky to be ‘making it’, especially with the past and current economic issues we have all faced for the last few years.
3. I am thankful for the great clients I have had a privilege to work for. Most my clients are inspiring and a joy. Even the tough ones.
4. I am thankful for the referrals. It is the ultimate compliment that a past client can give, and I hope I have expressed this gratitude suitably.
5. I am thankful for the people that support me. Whether I need someone for advice, to vent to or just plain give me the sense that I am not the only one with similar challenges, I appreciate colleagues, clients, and friends that I can share experiences with.