YNot Web Inc. is an digital marketing firm that offers personalized web services to our clients. We value our client relationships and strive to offer a level of service that exceeds expectations.
YNot Web helps businesses, organizations, and entrepreneurs get exposure and become highly visible on the web with results-driven, customized online marketing services such as technical, semantic, and content Search Engine Optimization (SEO), paid search (SEM), and social media marketing (SMM). Check out our client testimonials to learn more about what it’s like to work with us.
Our small but effective company was founded by Kammy Caruss (formerly Burleson) in Fair Oaks, California in 2003. Originally focused on search-engine friendly web design and development, the company grew its technical search engine optimization and digital marketing expertise and offerings, finally dropping its web development and design services altogether in 2014. In 2017, YNot Web incorporated and moved its main office to Sacramento, CA. Now, Kammy partners with her clients to plan, create, and implement their entire marketing strategy for the web, making sure they are using the most effective online tools possible for maximum exposure and client attraction.
Kammy often speaks with business groups on topics related to online marketing & web technologies. Some of her more popular topics include:
- “SEuhOh! Ghosts of SEOs Past that May Be Haunting You”
- Top Secrets Some SEO Experts Don’t Want to Disclose
- “Leveraging Social Media for your Business”
- “Avoiding the Top Time-Wasting Traps of Social Media”
- “How to Gain Visibility in an Ever-Growing Sea of Competition”
- “Online Marketing Methods for Small Business”
- “The Five Ws of Website Copy”
- Get Real! No shortcuts, just real life strategies for small business
- Keeping it Real: Achievable and Manageable Marketing Strategies for Micro-businesses
Kammy is highly involved with the Sacramento Rainbow Chamber of Commerce, serving as a board member from 2015-2017, is a long-term member and former president of NAWBO Sacramento, as well as a member of Rancho Cordova Chamber of Commerce and the Fair Oaks Chamber of Commerce (serving on that board in 2005, 2008, and 2010).
Kammy was named an Outstanding Women Leader (OWL) Award nominee in 2016 by the National Association of Women Business Owners, Sacramento.
To learn more about how we can work together to create an appropriate web presence for your organization, call 916-436-1638 or contact us today.